Length: 49.00 mts.
Boarding at: Split
Year of production: 2021
Length over all: 49,00 m. Beam: 8.70 m. Draft: 3.40 m
Engine: 2 x Cummins 500 HP
Generators: 2 x 60kw, 1x40kw Yanmar
Fuel tank: 16.000 l. Water tank: 57.000 l
Max speed: 10 - 12 knots
Accommodation: cabins: 6 (2 Master, 2 Triple, 2 Double). Guests capacity: 12+2
Cabin deck floor: 160 m2, parquetry or carpet
Saloon deck floor: 85 m2, parquetry
Sun deck floor: 200 m2, teak
- Stern Master cabin: 38 m2, with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
- Master cabin: 44 m2, with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
- 2 Triple cabins: 22 m2, with double bed + one single bed. Double bed can be converted into two single beds, so this cabin can also have three single beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
- 2 double cabins: 22 m2, with double bed Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
Each of the cabins has a wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suit bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
Beach towels: 3 per person per week. Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
Air-condition: 24 hours/ day.
TV. Wi-Fi, Safe box, Inter phone in ever cabin. Room service available
Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas. The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area with TV, DVD, USB.. The wooden floors, stylish furniture and decent decorations create a comfortable and relaxing feeling, iPad/iPod/mobile docking station. Separate galley and crew mess
The aft deck has a cushioned platform offering an abundance of space with a beautiful dining table for al-fresco dining, hard top at the aft deck providing lots of sun shade
Jacuzzi, dining area, spacious and comfortable sunbathing area nestled beneath the winged mast creating lots of sun shade
Tender boat: 6,80m, 130 HP ,Yamaha, jet ski, 5 paddle board, water ski, wake board, 2 kayaks, 2 donut, banana, snorkeling equipment, TV, DVD/CD player, Wi-Fi, board games, cards
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance):30% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: fuel, food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender operated water toys (donut, water ski, wakeboard, jet ski), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agent’s fees and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
The price does not include: transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels, crew tip, 1.000€ repositioning fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
• To drive a jet ski in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the jet ski. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a jet ski if one does not have a license with him/her.
• A crew gratuity is customary and not in the price included (usually varies from 10% to 15% of the charter fee).
• Port fees/anchorages: Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1,000 Euros). If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 900 €/night
Base harbour: The home port of a yacht might change, depending on the booked itineraries the weeks before and after the date you have selected. When we answer your enquiry, we will confirm the actual base.
Included in the price: The gulet - Gas-oil for 4 hours per day, if not different stated. - The crew - Tariffs and taxes in home port. - Transitlog - Bed sheets and towels. - Use of Air conditioning for 12 hours per day (if existing). - Insurance.
Not included: Catering. Sending you an offer, we also include price for full and half pension. - Fuel for waterski etc. (if existing); transport by tender. - Airport transfer.
Prices can be occasionally changed by the yacht owner and be different from those published by Bestgulet.
Shipment Saturday at 4 pm and return Saturday at 9 am.