Length: 27.00 mts.
Boarding at: Split
Year: 2006. Totally refitted in 2018
L.O.A.: 27 m Beam: 6.55 m
Fuel Deposit: 2.750 lit. Water Deposit: 5.000 lit.
Cruising Speed: 10 kts
Electronics: 12V, 24V, 220V. Generator: 2 x24 Kw Kohler
VHF, Radar, GPS
4 double cabins: 1 Vip, 1 Master, 1 with Queen size bed, 1 twin bedded. En-suite bathroom and air conditioning in all cabins
Capacity: 8 guests.
Large aft deck area with dining table, chairs an cushioned sofa for 8 guests.
Large sunbathing area in fore deck with mattresses and sofa.
Flybridge with mini bar and sitting area.
TV LCD, music player in saloon.
Deck shower. Teak deck
- Half board (breakfast and lunch/dinner):350€ /person per week. Extra meal 45€
- Full board (brekfast, lunch and dinner): 560€ / person per week.
- Children up to 2 years free of charge. From 2 to 10 years 50% discount. Up to 12 years 30% discount.
- Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list, list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
- All inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 210 € pax/week.
- All inclusive dom. non alcoholic package – 105 € pax/week.
- Beverages completely supplied by clients - cost service of beverages: 700 € / week
Boat price includes: Hire of the vessel with all its equipment in working order (except of those listed below as an extra cost), crew, insurance of the vessel and crew, fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily, fuel for the generator 24/7, fuel for tender transfers to / from the yacht, Wi – Fi.
The price does not include: *Port taxes, entrance to National Parks, marina fees, more than 4 hours of cruising per day, Sport activites: Personal watercraft 150 €/h, Sea scooter 100 €/h, fuel consumption for watersports that require dinghy, tips for crew.
Extra costs are paid from APA (Advance provisioning allowance) which is wired before the cruise starts. Commission 2% on APA bank wire.
Dinghy 4,70 m with outboard Mercury 60HP
Jetsi, Sea scooter, snorkel equipment, SUP
Check in: Sunday 17h00/ Check out: Sunday 9h00
Base harbour: The home port of a yacht might change, depending on the booked itineraries the weeks before and after the date you have selected. When we answer your enquiry, we will confirm the actual base.
Included in the price: The gulet - Gas-oil for 4 hours per day, if not different stated. - The crew - Tariffs and taxes in home port. - Transitlog - Bed sheets and towels. - Use of Air conditioning for 12 hours per day (if existing). - Insurance.
Not included: Catering. Sending you an offer, we also include price for full and half pension. - Fuel for waterski etc. (if existing); transport by tender. - Airport transfer.
Prices can be occasionally changed by the yacht owner and be different from those published by Bestgulet.
Shipment Saturday at 4 pm and return Saturday at 9 am.