Length: 30.00 mts.
Boarding at: Split
Year: 2003 Totally refitted in 2016
Length: 30,00 m Beam: 6,90 m
Engine: 450 HP. Cruising Speed: 9 kts
Fuel Deposit: 5.000 l. Water Deposit: 10.000 l
Electricity: 12V, 24V, 220V. Generator: 2 x 22,5KW Onan
Base: Split. Dubrovnik, Sibenik, Makarska, Trogir
4 double cabins: 1 master cabin, 2 double bedded and 1 with twin beds. Very spacious cabins with lot storage space and celling height 2,30 m and full beam master cabin.All with bathroom en-suite with shower cabin
Individually controllable A/C in each cabin. Safe deposit box in each cabin.
Bath robe and cabin slippers. Room service
Cushioned sofa with coffee table on the bow
Indoor salon with dining table –air conditioned
Satellite TV/LCD, DVD, CD music player and small library
Comfortable dining table and lounge area on aft deck
Kitchen with all facilities for gourmet cuisine
Swim Platform with underwater lights
- Half board (breakfast + 1 meal): 380 €/person per week
- Full board (breakfast + 2 meals): 650 €/person per week
- Extra meal at 40€ person
Children 0-2 years free of charge. Children 2-10 years 50% discount.
- Drinks/beverages must be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to consumption.
- All-inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines / beers / spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea, coffee): 250 € per person per week
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic beverages: 125 € per person per week.
All-inclusive alcohol package includes:
- Croatian drinks and beverages like wines, beers, juices, soft drinks,
- Foreign Spirits: Whisky Red Label, Rum Bacardi or Captain Morgan, Gin Bombay or Tanqueray, Vodka Absolute or Smirnoff, Tequila Sierra or similar.
If all-inclusive option is taken, please note that it includes Croatian quality wines and beers from standard boat bar offer. Specially ordered wines, premium wines, Champagne, Foreign Spirits and foreign drinks are at extra cost.
It is obligatory to take one of the food and beverage options.
Price includes:Shipboard accommodation, permits, insurance, all equipment on board, tender with outboard engine, linens and towels, fuel water activities, unlimited navigation hours, unlimited air-conditioning, yacht cleaning, sojourn taxes,town Port fees, free Wi-Fi, VAT.
Price does not include: transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting), jet ski use. Guided tours, National Park tickets, Gratuities/tips for the crew.
Dinghy 4.80 m with 100 HP outboard
Water ski, ringo, kneeboard, Snorkeling equipment, 2 Kayak, 1 padel surf, Seascooter, Jetski.
Base harbour: The home port of a yacht might change, depending on the booked itineraries the weeks before and after the date you have selected. When we answer your enquiry, we will confirm the actual base.
Included in the price: The gulet - Gas-oil for 4 hours per day, if not different stated. - The crew - Tariffs and taxes in home port. - Transitlog - Bed sheets and towels. - Use of Air conditioning for 12 hours per day (if existing). - Insurance.
Not included: Catering. Sending you an offer, we also include price for full and half pension. - Fuel for waterski etc. (if existing); transport by tender. - Airport transfer.
Prices can be occasionally changed by the yacht owner and be different from those published by Bestgulet.
Shipment Saturday at 4 pm and return Saturday at 9 am.